Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Lindsey Doll

  1. #1
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There's one ending on eBay in an hour that's only at $76 so far. She heeds a head replacement, so she might end within your price range.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member CaliGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2006
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    PM'd you with a link...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member CaliGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2006
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    PM'd you with another link...

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good luck! That is how I got my Lindsey, she was a "cheap" BIN but her hair was fried and I couldn't get it back to the beautiful condition that I wanted so I sent her in for a new head.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member kbrzez's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2006
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really want a Lindsey for my collection-it's the only LE doll I do not have!! I am willing to pay whatever for a used one-I really want to stay under 150 so a new one is out of the question and snipe bids are causing me to lose everyone on ebay. Anyone have one to sell let me know-anyways my questions is if I buy one with hair that was cut and send it to the doll hospital will they put a new Lindsey head on it??? Thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •